Monday, February 14, 2011

My Letter to the Governor: so ....
Who needs to be recalled?

for failure to investigate.

Dear Ms. Younglove,

Here is my letter to the Governor.

==========

Dear Gov, 4:45 PM 2-14-2011

Ms. Melody Younglove, your Constituent Services Manager has been provided extensive proof of a class C Felony, Forgery, committed in the Seattle Public Schools, which is neither being investigated nor prosecuted. See has been given information on three separate occasions. The first two times she failed to contact me. Only on a third face to face visit did I have contact with her. It appears that she has no intention of following up on a felony committed by one or more Seattle School Administrators.

Do I need to file a recall action for the recall and discharge of a public official?

Should I begin recall action with the King County Prosecutor, the Attorney General, or the Governor?

Or recall action against all three?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Danaher M. Dempsey, Jr.

No comments: